Hard water is any water supply that contains excess minerals or metals, such as calcium and magnesium. Although hard water is generally safe to use, it can cause a variety of problems related to cleaning and appliance life and efficiency. At EcoWater, we have what we believe is the best water softener guarantee on the market to help you win the battle against hard water.
An EcoWater softener provides hard water treatment for your home by removing calcium, magnesium and sediment from the water. Once those hard water-producing elements are eliminated, your family will enjoy the benefits of soft water:
- Reduced build-up of film on tubs, sinks, faucets and wall tiles.
- Elimination of spotting on glassware, dishes and flatware caused by hard water.
- Whiter and brighter laundry, while using up to 50% less detergent.
- Elimination of hard water residue in fabrics, which can help clothing last longer.
- Reduced scale build-up in pipes, and up to 29% lowered energy consumption of your water heater due to reduced scale build-up.
- Preserve the life of your water using appliances such as washing machines, dishwashers and coffee makers.
- Decreased amount of cleaning agents and excess water going down the drain and back into your community’s ground water and/or water system.
With all the home water purification systems – including salt-free water softeners – that are on the market, how do you decide what is right for your home? Be sure to compare water softeners based on your home’s water and your family’s water usage. An authorized EcoWater Dealer can diagnose your water and recommend the best option for your home.